Using optimized and validated industry standard Software Components makes your life easier, and assures that your design is future-proof.
Want to know how your design can benefit? Ask us, without any obligations.
Our BIOS (UEFI) Bootloader solutions for Intel and AMD processor platforms offers IoT & embedded system as well as server developers a modular firmware codebase that enables quick customizations and reduced development times.
These solutions ensure the latest in feature support, and the enablement and support of current and future industry specifications on UEFI 2.x, EDKII, secure firmware update, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2, and more.
If you are looking for a small, optimized and extremely fast database management system for your edge and cloud application, look no further! eXtremeDB is a modular hybrid persistent and in-memory DBMS ideale for Network Infrastructure, IoT, Embedded Applications and Big Data & Analytics tasks.
This highly flexible solution easily passes comparisons with any conventional and embedded DBMS whilst keeping cost at a very acceptable level.
Power-failsafe embedded file system solutions for mission-critical data. Our file system solutions are carefully engineered to protect critical system and user data from corruption where power loss may occur. It ensures rock-solid data reliability while providing superior performance and an optimal user experience.
The solutions work with a broad array of storage media – including flash memory, RAM, hard disk, USB mass storage, SD/MMC, e•MMC and UFS on virtually any 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.
Comprehensive, high-performance memory management for raw flash memory. The Flash Transaction Layer frees developers from the volatility and constraints of a single-source flash memory driver.
With pre-written drivers that support hundreds of NAND and NOR parts, including SPI and application processor flash controllers, FlashFX Tera offers developers unprecedented versatility and control. Its patented bad block management provides a robust solution for rapid integration and complete management of flash memory in nearly any embedded system.
Software Components News
- Hard Real-time database systems: why they make the differenceIt is often said that a database system operates real-time, when the operating system is qualified hard real-time. Although this statement might appear sufficient for high performance computing applications, when operating on a s small scale embedded system with limited resources and power, the term “hard” is a bare necessity for an embedded database system. …
- How GitHub Actions can help to improve code quality in CIGitHub, who isn’t using it these days? In exploring GitHub Actions in more detail, I came across an interesting blog article that explains step-by-step how GitHub Actions can be used to improve code quality through automated testing, security checking and code styling. Anyone using either GitHub ready-made or tailor-made virtual machines, or considering moving to …
- McObject and Siemens Embedded Announce Immediate Availability of eXtremeDB/rt for Nucleus RTOSFederal Way, WA and Milford, OH – February 23, 2022 – Industry partners McObject® and Siemens Embedded today announced the availability of McObject’s revolutionary eXtremeDB®/rt database management system (DBMS) for Nucleus™ RTOS-based hard real-time embedded systems. eXtremeDB/rt is the first commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) embedded database system to enforce database transaction deadlines, making it uniquely suitable for …
- I need a BIOS for my embedded x86 design. Which choices do I have?Which BIOS you can use for your embedded X86 device depends on a number of interdependent factors: Is this a one-time off design, or are you planning multiple designs and/or derivatives? Are you expecting to switch to newer CPU SKU’s as they come available and are pin compatible? Do you expect future changes to the …
- Why your mission-critical application needs a real-time database management systemYou might be familiar with some conventional database management systems and the general meaning of it. In the most general sense, database management enables users to define, create, maintain and control access to the database. If we translate this into the sphere of critical systems, like avionics and aircraft navigation systems, driver assistance systems, critical …