Using optimized and validated industry standard Software Components makes your life easier, and assures that your design is future-proof.
Want to know how your design can benefit? Ask us, without any obligations.
Comprehensive, high-performance memory management for raw flash memory. The Flash Transaction Layer frees developers from the volatility and constraints of a single-source flash memory driver.
With pre-written drivers that support hundreds of NAND and NOR parts, including SPI and application processor flash controllers, FlashFX Tera offers developers unprecedented versatility and control. Its patented bad block management provides a robust solution for rapid integration and complete management of flash memory in nearly any embedded system.
Power-failsafe embedded file system solutions for mission-critical data. Our file system solutions are carefully engineered to protect critical system and user data from corruption where power loss may occur. It ensures rock-solid data reliability while providing superior performance and an optimal user experience.
The solutions work with a broad array of storage media – including flash memory, RAM, hard disk, USB mass storage, SD/MMC, e•MMC and UFS on virtually any 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.
Our BIOS (UEFI) Bootloader solutions for Intel and AMD processor platforms offers IoT & embedded system as well as server developers a modular firmware codebase that enables quick customizations and reduced development times.
These solutions ensure the latest in feature support, and the enablement and support of current and future industry specifications on UEFI 2.x, EDKII, secure firmware update, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2, and more.
If you are looking for a small, optimized and extremely fast database management system for your edge and cloud application, look no further! eXtremeDB is a modular hybrid persistent and in-memory DBMS ideale for Network Infrastructure, IoT, Embedded Applications and Big Data & Analytics tasks.
This highly flexible solution easily passes comparisons with any conventional and embedded DBMS whilst keeping cost at a very acceptable level.
Software Components News
- Insyde Software’s UEFI firmware support for Microsoft Windows 11 adds critical security and hardens systemsInsydeH2O® UEFI BIOS Helps Enable Latest Secured-Core PC TAIPEI, TAIWAN – October 12, 2021 – Insyde® Software, a leading provider of UEFI BIOS and systems management firmware, announced today that its flagship UEFI firmware solution, InsydeH2O® UEFI BIOS, offers full support for the latest Secured-Core PC requirements on the newly released Microsoft® Windows® 11 operating …
- Maximizing Efficiency in IoT ProjectsFor a developer skimming through the datasheets of the latest microcontrollers, it’s easy to assume that efficient use of CPU resources, including memory and clock cycles, is, at most, a minor concern with today’s hardware. The latest 32-bit MCUs offer flash memory and RAM allocations that were unheard of in the embedded space just a …
- McObject Collaborates with Wind River to Deliver First-Ever Deterministic Database System for VxWorks-based Real-Time Embedded SystemsFederal Way, WA – September 14, 2021- McObject®, an innovative pioneer in embedded database systems, has collaborated with Wind River® and today announced the availability of McObject’s revolutionary eXtremeDB/rt database management system (DBMS) for VxWorks®-based hard real-time embedded systems. eXtremeDB/rt supports hard real-time system requirements through the introduction of a new time-cognizant transaction manager. Time-cognizance guarantees predictable execution of transactions, ensuring …
- Insyde® Software and Logic Technology Celebrate 15th Anniversary of PartnershipLogic Technology’s Longstanding Role as European Distributor is Instrumental to Growth in Embedded Markets in the EMEA Region WESTBOROUGH, MA and WESSEM, THE NETHERLANDS – July 15, 2021 – Insyde® Software, a leading provider of UEFI BIOS and BMC management firmware, today announced the 15th anniversary of its long-running partnership with Logic Technology, a top European provider …
- Protect against exploits on 11th Gen Intel Core Processors (Whitepaper)Firmware is the new frontier for platform security. It is safe to say that if your firmware is compromised, then your platform is compromised. The firmware sets up and maintains the platform’s hardware security capabilities and hands off control to the operating system securely. The firmware is integral to the platform and some or all …