COMPUTEX – TAIPEI, TAIWAN – May 31, 2016 – Insyde® Software, a leading provider of UEFI BIOS and systems management software, announced today that it is delivering critical new features and component solutions to its Supervyse® product family that improve platform manageability, security and reliability for enterprise, data center and cloud computing server manufacturers worldwide.
The Supervyse family of products provides out-of-band remote platform management, support for a wide breadth of industry standards for server manageability, fan/sensor/power-supply monitoring and control, media redirection, KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) support and comprehensive security features for new enterprise, data center and cloud server designs.
Some of the latest Supervyse advances and associated benefits to Insyde’s server customers include:
- Close integration between Supervyse and InsydeH2O® UEFI BIOS provides numerous new platform capabilities, including a secure BIOS update process managed by the BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) firmware.
- Improved data center and cloud infrastructure manageability across multiple platforms with support for the DMTF’s (Distributed Management Task Force) Redfish hardware-level API specification.
- For future Intel data center server platforms, Supervyse leverages the Intel® Innovation Engine for a more cost effective IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface) firmware solution, as well as enhanced platform security and recovery mechanisms.
- A customizable firmware foundation for advanced systems manageability with the Supervyse Chassis Management solution to efficiently monitor and manage multi-node server platforms.
- Support for Intel’s Rack Scale Architecture means that Insyde’s BIOS and systems management firmware solutions work cooperatively with Intel and third-party products to simplify platform management across pooled compute and storage resources.
About Insyde Software
Insyde Software (www.insyde.com) is a leading worldwide provider of UEFI firmware, systems management solutions, Android software implementations and custom engineering services for companies in the mobile, server, desktop and IoT (Internet-of-Things) computing industries. The company is publicly held (GTSM: 6231) and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with U.S. headquarters in Westborough, MA. The company’s customers include the world’s leading computing, communications and storage device designers and manufacturers.
For more information about the Supervyse® Product Family, please contact us.