The pace of delivery in today’s software world has never been faster and more competitive. IT teams of organizations are always getting challenged with increasing demands both from the market as well as their own lines of Business. These demands have raised the need for implementation of Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps practices. Organizations need to implement solutions for achieving faster delivery in a more predictable, scalable and productive way by automating their delivery process with complete visibility to every stage of the release process in a collaborative manner.
Key Highlights of Kovair DevOps
- Supports multiple databases – Maria DB, SQL Server and Oracle fitting into the needs of organizations of all size
- Offers Task-Based pipeline supporting parallel tasks, stages of release and execution of one pipeline from another
- Provides complete insight into release progress & process efficiency through real-time reports & dashboards
- Allows to do a continuous assessment of DevOps implementation through DORA metrics
- Supports shells and Windows command execution in pre-build steps
- Support Manual task for Approval at different stages
- Supports distributed builds with multiple agents
- Supports notification on the build status
- Allows to manage pipeline execution from e-mail
- Supports Pipeline-as-a-Code
- Support for both windows & Linu
- Support for multiple databases — Maria DB, MySQL, SQL Server,Oracle
- Intuitive and simple UI with minimum clicks
- Agent based execution for scalability
- Easy search & filters across the application
- Single interface listing Manual Task for logged in User
- Task Based pipeline
- Configure both sequential & parallel tasks
- Configure manual and automation activities
- Configure Pre/Post condition in individual task under the pipeline.
- Manage & execute pipeline through E-Mail
- Clone & Archive pipeline
- Invoke pipeline from Kovair ALM Studio & 3rd Party Applications
- Change history for pipelines
- Send mail to user when Manual Tasks are assigned and approve by e-mail
- Trigger Pipeline from another Pipeline
- Release based pipeline management
- Release calendar for tracking releases
- Release overtime indicator
- Multiple release support within a project
- Docker enabled
- Downloadable installer support
- Support for Cloud based installation
- Login based access to platform
- Project access by group
- Group based access to pipeline
- Reports related to release build, & deployment
- Different configurable reports from Kovair ALM Studio
- Group based access to dashboards
Immediate Business Benefits
- Implement end-to-end Continuous Delivery process breaking all silos by integrating all your existing tools
- Perform deployment across multiple environments and platforms from one single pipeline
- Accelerate your build and deployment processes through Kovair task-based pipeline
- Perform continuous testing with different test automation tools
Manage complex software releases from one single platform.
- Standardize release processes through automated and manual tasks ensuring compliance and security
- Identify bottlenecks, reduce errors, and lower the likelihood of release failures
- Create, Execute and Track your releases through task-based pipeline
- Gain real-time visibility into release progress
Task-Based Release Pipeline
Implement task-based release pipeline for automating the process of code check-in to delivery.
- Plan, Create and Manage task-based pipeline with combination of automated and manual tasks
- Manage pipelines from handheld devices through e-mail
- Manage parallel and sequential tasks with optional pre & post conditions for every activity
- Implement diverse processes by reusing the pipeline and release templates
- Manage dependent releases through dependent pipelines
- Use custom commands and utilities for different activities
- Connect all tools of your software delivery pipeline
- Supports Pipeline-as-a-Code
Continuous Integration, Continuous Build & Deployment Automation
Automate continuous build and deployment processes through 3rd party tools and custom routines.
- Automate deployments across multiple environments like on-premise servers, cloud or containers
- Automate builds using any build tool or custom commands or executables
- Gain visibility to every deployment of applications and environments
- Implement governance and control for every deployment
- Kovair DevOps platform offers a quick and easy solution towards deploying and managing containerized applications.
- Ease of operation and maintenance by provisioning, scaling and upgrading of resources, with 100% uptime.
- Kovair DevOps platform helps in creating container images for faster deployment in Kubernetes-based environments.
Implement continuous testing over multiple environments.
- Implement test automation to support different types of testing – Functional, Integration, System, Load, API and Security
- Get test results manually approved before production deployment
- Perform testing over multiple environments
Real-time Analytics for Continuous Assessment
Measure the success of your DevOps implementation through real-time reports and dashboards.
- Ensure delivery value stream and drive business ROI with complete visibility of all releases
- Assess your DevOps implementation maturity constantly with data driven DevOps
- Analyze trends and manage releases more efficiently