SF600 SPI Flash IC Programmer
The SF600 is a high speed “in System Programming” programmer to update the SPI Flash soldered on board (In Circuit Programming) or in the socket adaptor (Off line programming). The programmer is easily controlled by the computer DediProg Software through the USB bus offering friendly interface and powerful features to users.
SF600 combines the advantages of SF100 with additional improvements:- High speed USB – Higher SPI performances – Support Single, Dual and Quad IO (ISP mode only).
- USB High speed and high SPI performance, support up to 1Gb SPI Flash
- In circuit Programming: Program on board SPI Flash
- Off line Programming: Program SPI Flash in the socket
- Support Single, Dual and Quad IO serial communication (new serial Flash protocol)
- Program two Serial Flash memories
- Start button feature: Can do Batch function in USB mode
- Signal conflict protections
- Multi-Programmers Capability through USB
- Support 1.8V low voltage IC
- Support Windows 2003 and above
- Support both 32 and 64 bit OS
High performance (25MHz, Single IO)
*Please note the programming and verify time will depend on different IC type; please refer to the IC specification before programming.
SF600 is designed with ISP header, through an appropriate connector, users can connect the programmer and drive the SPI signals, supply the memory and control the controller or application status. Please refer to Table 1 for the SF600 2×10 header pin out. DediProg also provides the SF600 ISP Cable which is used to connect the SF600 programmer to the 2X6 2.54mm ISP Pin Header on board, please refer to Table 2 for the SF600 ISP Cable 2×6 pin out.
Table 1: SF600 ISP Header Pin Out (2×10)
Table 2: ISP Cable Connector Pin Out (2×6)
The SF600 USB software tool chain offers high flexibility and fits the different and highest requirements:
For engineers and expert to access advanced features for development, repairing etc.
For operators in production to control multiple programmers and improve the throughput.
Command LineCustomer software can control multiple SF600 programmers by command line interface.
Hardware Requirement for ISP
- SF600 Programmer x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- ISP Cable (ISP-600-CB1-G) x 1
- SF100 2.54mm 2*4 ISP Cable (ISP1-CB) x 1
- SF600 Universal Adaptor (ADP-SF600-TO-SF100) x 1
- Backup Boot Flash Module-8N
- Backup Boot Flash Module-8W
- Backup Boot Flash Module-D8W
- Backup Boot Flash Module-DIP
- Backup Boot Flash Module-16W
- Backup Boot Flash Module QUAD-8W