EM100Pro-G2 SPI NOR Flash Emulator
EM100Pro-G2 increases productivity by downloading firmware code or data into the emulator in a few seconds for density as large as 2Gb. In addition, it provides “SPI BUS Analyzer” feature by collecting all the SPI command and data on the SPI bus in order to help the debugging process.
It will speed up your firmware development and testing by eliminating the need to remove-erase-program and re-install SPI flash each time you test a code change.
If you want to stop the “program/insert/boot/remove/erase” cycle, then this is the tool for you.
- Emulate all the market SPI NOR Flash in one click
- Support up to 2Gbit SPI NOR Flash emulation
- Support Single IO, Dual IO, and Quad IO
- QuadIO supports SPI CLK up to 50MHz (AC switching power adaptor is required)
- Automatically switch 3.3V or 1.8V according to IC voltage specifications
- Built-in 512MB Buffer, supporting a larger number of SPI Trace log storing.
- Dual-color LED status indicator
- Support 4-byte address mode option
- Provide option to use CS1 or CS2
- Extra debugging function: SPI bus trace and HyperTerminal
- Update code in less than 3 seconds
- USB powered & palm size
- Support Windows 2003 and above & Support both 32 bit or 64 bit OS
- Minutes become seconds for SPI NOR Flash code update
- Debug efficiently your application through the available SPI bus with our SPI Trace, SPI Trigger, SPI Hyper Terminal for debug messages
- Develop your own application debugger via our bidirectional SPI Hyper terminal and control application from your host PC
- EM100Pro-G2 can connect with Intel motherboard by specific adaptor ISP-ADP-Intel-C (Option).