As the software and test requirements grow exponentially, the devtools you use need to be flexible and adapt to new technologies. Logic Technology keeps you agile with high performance, feature rich, development tools and debuggers, tuned for various microcontroller and processor architectures.
The User Interface (UI), or more commonly known as Graphical User Interface (GUI), are a very important aspect of modern products that need visual interaction with Humans. Designing the visual composition and temporal behavior of a GUI is therefore an important part of software application programming. Our UI Builder solution lets the product marketing manager, UI-designer or engineer create and replace state-of-the-art visuals, significantly enhancing the user experience without any programming knowledge and without affecting the underlying code.
Our next generation of software engineering solutions create, simulate, mathematically verify and automatically generate code for embedded and cyber-physical systems. These solutions will save you time and effort building your software. It is achieved by providing engineers with the ability to continuously “test” software specifications and designs, preventing entire classes of defects from occurring and ensuring that many of those that do, are quickly found and repaired.
Source code for the components specified, is generated directly from the solution. The result is a remarkable decrease in development effort and time, and a corresponding increase in process predictability and product quality.
In an agile development environment such as CI/CD, it is eminent to perform multiple builds each day. As modern application codebases tend to go beyond 1 Million lines of source code, a lot of time waiting is wasted. Our patented solution makes use of idle CPU-cores in your network, significantly increasing the amount of processing power, leading to much lower build times thus increasing your DevTeam’s productivity.
Our cost effective Device Programmers and memory emulators focus on the needs of the software and firmware developer and provide them with a solution to emulate or program EEPROM, SPI Flash, NOR Flash, NAND FLASH, Microcontroller, eMMC, CPLD, UFS (Universal Flash Storage) and other programmable devices.
In-circuit programming is made possible with a wide range of ISP Adaptor cables and sockets. There’s also a solution available for low volume off-line flash memory programming.
Although JTAG’s early applications targeted board level testing, the JTAG standard was designed to assist with device, board, and system testing, diagnosis, and fault isolation. Today JTAG is used as the primary means of accessing sub-blocks of integrated circuits, making it an essential mechanism for debugging embedded systems which may not have any other debug-capable communications channel.
An integrated development environment (IDE) or interactive development environment is a software application that provides comprehensive facilities to computer programmers for software development. An IDE normally consists of a source code editor, build automation tools and a debugger. Most modern IDEs offer Intelligent code completion features. Some of them are based on the Eclipse framework.
Latest news about development tools:
- What is ALM and PPM, and which tools can help me?ALM basically deals with the entire aspect of developing, delivering and managing changes to software applications including all the process and governance aspects of performing these functions from managing requirements, coding, testing, storing and controlling the code and releasing it to the users and managing issues and changes after the release. It has also been …
- Logic Technology and Kovair Software significantly improve efficiency and value with integrated development toolsetWessem, The Netherlands and San Ramon, California – 24 June 2021 – Logic Technology, one of Europe’s leading providers of embedded development solutions, tools and software components has disclosed their partnership with Kovair Software, a Silicon Valley software product company specializing in the domain of Integrated software tools supporting global product development and management.Kovair Omnibus …
- Intel® oneAPI ToolkitsoneAPI is an open, unified programming model built on standards to simplify development and deployment of data-centric workloads across CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs and other accelerators. Extract the most application performance on multiple types of Intel® architecture by using advanced, cross-architecture software development tools from Intel. The Intel® oneAPI product family includes: Industry-leading compilers Performance libraries Analyzer …
- Incredibuild and Logic Technology Partner to Significantly Improve Developer Build TimesWessem – 19 March 2021: Logic Technology, one of the Netherlands’ leading resellers of embedded systems development products has announced a partnership with Incredibuild, an Israeli company who focuses on cutting down build times for developers. Together they will focus on promoting Incredibuild’s build-accelerating product in the Benelux countries and German speaking countries.For developers, a …
- Adapting Embedded GUIs to Meet Increased UX Expectations (EW2021 Presentation)Graphical User Interface Iteration Whether it’s a new product, or an existing one chances are many of you (or your customers) are planning on taking it upline (or even downline) through the addition of an embedded screen. [Gilles]Hello Everyone and thanks for joining,My name is Gilles Hendrikx and I’m Product manager at Logic Technology. We …