As the software and test requirements grow exponentially, the devtools you use need to be flexible and adapt to new technologies. Logic Technology keeps you agile with high performance, feature rich, development tools and debuggers, tuned for various microcontroller and processor architectures.
The User Interface (UI), or more commonly known as Graphical User Interface (GUI), are a very important aspect of modern products that need visual interaction with Humans. Designing the visual composition and temporal behavior of a GUI is therefore an important part of software application programming. Our UI Builder solution lets the product marketing manager, UI-designer or engineer create and replace state-of-the-art visuals, significantly enhancing the user experience without any programming knowledge and without affecting the underlying code.
Our next generation of software engineering solutions create, simulate, mathematically verify and automatically generate code for embedded and cyber-physical systems. These solutions will save you time and effort building your software. It is achieved by providing engineers with the ability to continuously “test” software specifications and designs, preventing entire classes of defects from occurring and ensuring that many of those that do, are quickly found and repaired.
Source code for the components specified, is generated directly from the solution. The result is a remarkable decrease in development effort and time, and a corresponding increase in process predictability and product quality.
In an agile development environment such as CI/CD, it is eminent to perform multiple builds each day. As modern application codebases tend to go beyond 1 Million lines of source code, a lot of time waiting is wasted. Our patented solution makes use of idle CPU-cores in your network, significantly increasing the amount of processing power, leading to much lower build times thus increasing your DevTeam’s productivity.
Our cost effective Device Programmers and memory emulators focus on the needs of the software and firmware developer and provide them with a solution to emulate or program EEPROM, SPI Flash, NOR Flash, NAND FLASH, Microcontroller, eMMC, CPLD, UFS (Universal Flash Storage) and other programmable devices.
In-circuit programming is made possible with a wide range of ISP Adaptor cables and sockets. There’s also a solution available for low volume off-line flash memory programming.
Although JTAG’s early applications targeted board level testing, the JTAG standard was designed to assist with device, board, and system testing, diagnosis, and fault isolation. Today JTAG is used as the primary means of accessing sub-blocks of integrated circuits, making it an essential mechanism for debugging embedded systems which may not have any other debug-capable communications channel.
An integrated development environment (IDE) or interactive development environment is a software application that provides comprehensive facilities to computer programmers for software development. An IDE normally consists of a source code editor, build automation tools and a debugger. Most modern IDEs offer Intelligent code completion features. Some of them are based on the Eclipse framework.
Latest news about development tools:
- Q&A: Build AccelerationIn this Q&A Gilles and Yohai deep-dive into to the frequently asked questions about build acceleration.
- Speed up Klocwork Static Code AnalysisStatic Code Analysis is one way of ensuring code quality and it is gaining popularity in the software industry. They are not always the easiest tools to operate, but some software developers like them because they allow them to spend more time at the coffee machine whilst the tool is analyzing the code. Release Managers …
- How GitHub Actions can help to improve code quality in CIGitHub, who isn’t using it these days? In exploring GitHub Actions in more detail, I came across an interesting blog article that explains step-by-step how GitHub Actions can be used to improve code quality through automated testing, security checking and code styling. Anyone using either GitHub ready-made or tailor-made virtual machines, or considering moving to …
- Red Hat OpenShift Certification for Kovair DevOps platformKovair Software, one of the leaders in software development tools and integrations, has now achieved Red Hat OpenShift Certification on Helm Chart for its DevOps platform. This certification helps reassure enterprise customers globally that Kovair DevOps is supported on Red Hat OpenShift. Therefore, customers can better enable cyber security capabilities and streamline execution for Kovair DevOps deployments …
- Incredibuild and Logic Technology Partner to Significantly Improve Developer Build TimesFebruary 22nd, 2022, Wessem, The Netherlands – Logic Technology, one of the Netherlands’ leading resellers of embedded systems development products, has announced a partnership with Incredibuild, an Israeli company offering a first-of-its-kind hybrid and generic acceleration platform for development processes. The partnership will focus on promoting Incredibuild’s build-accelerating product in Benelux and the German speaking …