As the software and test requirements grow exponentially, the devtools you use need to be flexible and adapt to new technologies. Logic Technology keeps you agile with high performance, feature rich, development tools and debuggers, tuned for various microcontroller and processor architectures.
The User Interface (UI), or more commonly known as Graphical User Interface (GUI), are a very important aspect of modern products that need visual interaction with Humans. Designing the visual composition and temporal behavior of a GUI is therefore an important part of software application programming. Our UI Builder solution lets the product marketing manager, UI-designer or engineer create and replace state-of-the-art visuals, significantly enhancing the user experience without any programming knowledge and without affecting the underlying code.
Our next generation of software engineering solutions create, simulate, mathematically verify and automatically generate code for embedded and cyber-physical systems. These solutions will save you time and effort building your software. It is achieved by providing engineers with the ability to continuously “test” software specifications and designs, preventing entire classes of defects from occurring and ensuring that many of those that do, are quickly found and repaired.
Source code for the components specified, is generated directly from the solution. The result is a remarkable decrease in development effort and time, and a corresponding increase in process predictability and product quality.
In an agile development environment such as CI/CD, it is eminent to perform multiple builds each day. As modern application codebases tend to go beyond 1 Million lines of source code, a lot of time waiting is wasted. Our patented solution makes use of idle CPU-cores in your network, significantly increasing the amount of processing power, leading to much lower build times thus increasing your DevTeam’s productivity.
Our cost effective Device Programmers and memory emulators focus on the needs of the software and firmware developer and provide them with a solution to emulate or program EEPROM, SPI Flash, NOR Flash, NAND FLASH, Microcontroller, eMMC, CPLD, UFS (Universal Flash Storage) and other programmable devices.
In-circuit programming is made possible with a wide range of ISP Adaptor cables and sockets. There’s also a solution available for low volume off-line flash memory programming.
Although JTAG’s early applications targeted board level testing, the JTAG standard was designed to assist with device, board, and system testing, diagnosis, and fault isolation. Today JTAG is used as the primary means of accessing sub-blocks of integrated circuits, making it an essential mechanism for debugging embedded systems which may not have any other debug-capable communications channel.
An integrated development environment (IDE) or interactive development environment is a software application that provides comprehensive facilities to computer programmers for software development. An IDE normally consists of a source code editor, build automation tools and a debugger. Most modern IDEs offer Intelligent code completion features. Some of them are based on the Eclipse framework.
Latest news about development tools:
- Incredibuild and Logic Technology Partner to Significantly Improve Developer Build TimesFebruary 22nd, 2022, Wessem, The Netherlands – Logic Technology, one of the Netherlands’ leading resellers of embedded systems development products, has announced a partnership with Incredibuild, an Israeli company offering a first-of-its-kind hybrid and generic acceleration platform for development processes. The partnership will focus on promoting Incredibuild’s build-accelerating product in Benelux and the German speaking …
- Regression testing: save time and stress (using the right tools)There are many different methods of testing your software. Regression testing is just one of many examples. However, they all share a common aspect, being that testing software brings along overhead costs in the form of time and tools. The most obvious reason for software testing is ruling out errors in the code, though there …
- Detect and Remediate Log4j2 Vulnerabilities with this Free Developer ToolFollowing the high severity vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228) reported in the Apache Log4j2 library which was announced last Friday, our partner Whitesource Software has launched Whitesource Log4j Detect, a free command-line interface (CLI) tool to help organizations quickly detect and remediate the Log4j vulnerabilities CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-445046. This free developer tool, which is hosted on Github and is …
- The Importance of SBOMs in Protecting the Software Supply ChainWhen security researchers discovered in December 2020 that attackers had trojanized software updates in a SolarWinds application, it was a rude introduction into software supply chain attacks for more than 18,000 businesses and governmental agencies. While SolarWinds is the largest and best known software supply chain attack thus far, it’s unfortunately not a unique occurrence. …
- What is Industry 4.0? Here’s a Super Easy Explanation for AnyoneAt Logic Technology, we provide top-of-the-line tools and components for industrial embedded projects. Do you have any questions in regard to this article, or something else you have seen on our website? Contact us, we are happy to answer your questions. The industrial revolution has gone through many phases to reach where it is today. …