The XJIO board is an expansion unit that enables you to improve the test coverage for a Unit Under Test (UUT) by verifying the signals right through to the external connections. It will integrate with your XJTAG test system to provide access to otherwise inaccessible areas of your circuit.
With a range of digital and analogue I/O pins on the board, you can improve fault isolation, verify power rail levels, and dispense with costly custom test jigs – even for non-JTAG boards.
- Improve reliability of your boards by increasing analogue and digital test coverage
- Reduce your debug time by enhanced fault isolation
- XJTAG can reduce the cost and complexity of your custom test jigs
- Reach your devices on non-JTAG boards with ‘Black box’ testing
- 208 digital I/Os with user-configurable voltage range – 1.8V to 3.3V (5V tolerant)
- On-board 8 channel ADC and DAC, controlled using JTAG
- Fully expandable to meet your needs
- Switches and LEDs for user interaction
- ‘Black box’ testing for non-JTAG boards
- Reusable, replacing costly custom test jigs
- Standard IDC connectors
- USB or 12V power supply
- RS232 / UART