XJDeveloper is an Integrated Development Environment for JTAG test development and execution. Through its intuitive design flow, engineers have easy access to XJTAG’s market-leading interconnection and functionality-based testing technology. This is supported by a large built-in library of device tests, combined with the ability to easily develop additional tests. Advanced fault analysis and visualisation tools are included as standard. XJDeveloper also supports In-System Programming (including XJFlash) of both JTAG devices (e.g. CPLDs and FPGAs) and non-JTAG devices (EEPROMs, flash memory).
- Reduce your time spent debugging boards due to high precision fault isolation
- Improve your time to market and reduce project risk by early design verification
- Reduce your test development time by reusing tests from prototype/design in manufacturing and field support
- Ongoing time savings by test reuse across projects
- IDE for JTAG Test Development
- Advanced connection test
- Flexible, high-level, test description language
- Device-centric approach
- Testing and programming non-JTAG devices
- Free Test Library
- No need to understand how JTAG works
- Program devices
- Layout Viewer to show the physical location of circuit elements and faulty nets.
- Schematic Viewer to show circuit functionality whilst developing or debugging tests
- Integration with custom applications to create a full test system.
- Supports 1149.1 and 1149.6 devices.
Flexible licensing options
Hardware licence: held in the JTAG controller so you can use XJTAG on any number of PCs
Network licence: held on a networked license server available from anywhere in the world