Boards & Solutions
Logic Technology reduces the complexity of the hardware design and helps to improve overall board testability by offering a wide range of standard and custom made computer modules and supplies. Need assistance with your design? Call us, we can help!
Debug, test and program your electronic circuits quickly and easily by taking advantage of a range of software and hardware solutions. Our solutions are compliant with industry standard IEEE 1149.x JTAG boundary scan technology, which is embedded in many chips.
By improving your board test and debug process, these solutions will speed up your design and development process as well as providing excellent test coverage in production.
Our modules use ARM processors from NXP, ST Microelectronics and others. Using proven components only and with ultra-modern assembly lines, we produce modules to the highest standard of quality and reliability.
Our computer module series are based on pin-compatible layout with signals in the same location across modules of the same processor family. This provides flexibility and the ability to easily update your product to the latest processor module and software. By simply replacing the core module, your product can remain state-of-the-art throughout it’s life.
Our cost effective Device Programmers and memory emulators focus on the needs of the software and firmware developer and provide them with a solution to emulate or program EEPROM, SPI Flash, NOR Flash, NAND FLASH, Microcontroller, eMMC, CPLD, UFS (Universal Flash Storage) and other programmable devices.
In-circuit programming is made possible with a wide range of ISP Adaptor cables and sockets. There’s also a solution available for low volume off-line flash memory programming.
We carry a wide range of standard and customised connector solutions ranging from push-pull, Industrial RJ45, Input/Output, High Speed Data Networking and Internal Connectors to Card Connectors.
For testing of bare semiconductor devices, special Testcontactors are required with low impedance at high frequencies characteristics. Our test solutions range from the bare contacting of semiconductor devices and their diverse package types to complex and highly integrated test systems for manual and automated testing.
Sometimes an off-the-shelve baseboard or SBC is sufficient to fulfill your hardware requirements. And sometimes all you need is a slight modification: adding, replacing or removing a specific peripheral. We can help you with a cost effective way to use or adapt an existing baseboard solution.
All great product designs need to begin somewhere. In using our Starter Kit solutions, you kick-start both your software and hardware development with a low entry cost: all baseboard schematics and Board Support Packages are included in the Kit, and on top of that, we assist you getting everything setup!
Latest news about boards
- New Efficient Release System for Push-Pull Circular Connectors of the Y-Circ P SeriesThe successful Y-Circ P series of push-pull circular connectors from Yamaichi Electronics is being expanded with a new release system. For years, Yamaichi Electronics has been continuously expanding its Y-Circ P circular connector portfolio. “We have developed a new flexible system for easy unlocking, in order to offer our customers a convenient extension to existing …
- Y-FLEX High-Speed FPC – The Future of Fast Data TransmissionConventional technologies such as Flexible Flat Cables and Flexible Printed Circuits (FFC/FPC) or micro-coaxial cables cannot cope with requirements for extremely high reliability and continuously increasing data transmission rates between internal printed circuit boards. The Y-FLEX technology of Yamaichi Electronics solves this problem. With the Y-FLEX high-speed FPC you can establish data rates of 56 …
- Product of the Year 2021 – Waterproof Push-Pull Circular Connector with Protection Rating IP68For the second time in three years, the waterproof T-Series of Y-Circ P push-pull circular connectors from Yamaichi Electronics has won the title of “Product of the Year” in a readers’ poll conducted by the electronics trade press. The renewed award by the trade public underlines the excellent acceptance of the T-Series in the market. …
- IP20 Metal Cover: Y-Con Cover 20-TC for RJ45 Y-Con Plugs with Piercing Contacts
- Extension of the New Y-RED Test Contactor GenerationMarch 8, 2021 – The Y-RED test contactor series from Yamaichi Electronics is growing. In addition to IC chip evaluation and validation, the focus is now on failure analysis applications and low inductance laboratory measurements.With decades of experience in designing full and semi-custom test contactors, the Y-RED combines high-grade technology and standardised single parts with …