Boards & Solutions
Logic Technology reduces the complexity of the hardware design and helps to improve overall board testability by offering a wide range of standard and custom made computer modules and supplies. Need assistance with your design? Call us, we can help!
Boundary Scan Testing
Debug, test and program your electronic circuits quickly and easily by taking advantage of a range of software and hardware solutions. Our solutions are compliant with industry standard IEEE 1149.x JTAG boundary scan technology, which is embedded in many chips.
By improving your board test and debug process, these solutions will speed up your design and development process as well as providing excellent test coverage in production.
Our modules use ARM processors from NXP, ST Microelectronics and others. Using proven components only and with ultra-modern assembly lines, we produce modules to the highest standard of quality and reliability.
Our computer module series are based on pin-compatible layout with signals in the same location across modules of the same processor family. This provides flexibility and the ability to easily update your product to the latest processor module and software. By simply replacing the core module, your product can remain state-of-the-art throughout it’s life.
Our cost effective Device Programmers and memory emulators focus on the needs of the software and firmware developer and provide them with a solution to emulate or program EEPROM, SPI Flash, NOR Flash, NAND FLASH, Microcontroller, eMMC, CPLD, UFS (Universal Flash Storage) and other programmable devices.
In-circuit programming is made possible with a wide range of ISP Adaptor cables and sockets. There’s also a solution available for low volume off-line flash memory programming.
We carry a wide range of standard and customised connector solutions ranging from push-pull, Industrial RJ45, Input/Output, High Speed Data Networking and Internal Connectors to Card Connectors.
For testing of bare semiconductor devices, special Testcontactors are required with low impedance at high frequencies characteristics. Our test solutions range from the bare contacting of semiconductor devices and their diverse package types to complex and highly integrated test systems for manual and automated testing.
All great product designs need to begin somewhere. In using our Starter Kit solutions, you kick-start both your software and hardware development with a low entry cost: all baseboard schematics and Board Support Packages are included in the Kit, and on top of that, we assist you getting everything setup!
Latest news about boards
- 112G High-Speed Mezzanine Connectors YTM SeriesThe market is asking for 112G connectivity. Yamaichi Electronics´ modular board-to-board Mezzanine concept ‘YTM’ can cope with this need. The YTM is probably the most sophisticated 112G modular Mezzanine concept in the market so far. It combines highest density with total modularity and 112G PAM4 data rate. The modular concept allows the widest range of …
- Yamaichi and JAE jointly developed 112Gbps Jumper Cable Interconnect product for next generation data networking marketYamaichi Electronics Co., Ltd. (“Yamaichi” HQ: Tokyo, Japan. President: Junichi Kameya) and Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd. (“JAE” HQ: Tokyo, Japan. President: Tsutomu Onohara) have jointly developed a prototype of high-speed jumper cable interconnect product which supports the 112Gbps PAM4 signal on the data networking systems. Performance enhancement demand of data transmission speed on the …
- New RJ45 Metal Cover Connector with IP69K Protection and Push-Pull Locking SystemThe RJ45 series Y-Con from Yamaichi Electronics was developed for the toughest industrial applications and is a flexible, modular and expandable product line. It meets the requirements of protection ratings IP20, IP67, IP68 and IP69K, among others. Within the product line, the Y-Con Cover-40, which has been established for years, has now been replaced by …
- Y-FFC – Flexible Flat Cables “Made in Germany”Yamaichi Electronics now also offers Flexible Flat Cables from its own production in Frankfurt/Oder. Series production has already started! Yamaichi is primarily known as manufacturer of a wide variety of connectors and test contactors. The extensive product portfolio also includes board-to-cable connections, such as the Y-Lock system or products such as the non-ZIF connector series …
- CAT6A Tool-free Field Assembly RJ45 ConnectorThe tool-free field assembly connector of the Y-Con RJ45 series from Yamaichi Electronics bears the name Y-Con Profix-Plug. This quick and easy to assemble RJ45 connector meets the Category 6A requirements of the ISO/IEC 11801 standard and was developed for industrial applications. Tool-free assembly The small and robust connector with IP20 protection rating consists of …