XJAnalyser is a powerful tool for real-time circuit visualisation and debugging. It provides a graphical view of JTAG chains, giving you complete control, on a pin-by-pin basis, of both pin state (either driven as an output or tristated as an input) and pin value (either high or low when driven), and it has the facility to run SVF and STAPL / JAM files.
- Allows you to increase yields — by setting pin values and tracing signals you can quickly debug your boards, even under BGAs.
- You can reduce time to market by shortening the window from prototype to manufacture.
- Save your budget by removing the need to have multiple download tools for programming devices.
- Able to test BGAs and fine-pitch devices
- Only BSDL files required to get the board up and running
- Set up pin states – e.g. low, high, toggling
- Trace shorts, opens and other signals
- Easy low-level access to device pins/busses
- Clear display of the pins/balls with variable zoom levels and split screen
- Quickly find and monitor changing pins
- Program devices with SVF and STAPL files
- Plug and play
- Real-time interaction