Course Length: 3 day(s)
This course is designed for power-users, for those engineers who are already familiar with coding for ARM platforms but for whom applications performance is a critical issue. The course covers many techniques, from simple to advanced, for optimizing performance and throughput on ARM-powered platforms. The practical techniques covered in the course material, reinforced by many hands-on exercises, will be directly relevant to many application areas.
- Knowledge and experience of coding in C and Assembler
- Familiarity with the ARM instruction set
- Experience of ARM development tools is not required but would be beneficial
Software engineers involved in any development where performance is likely to be a critical issue and who need to learn techniques which will help them get the best out of the tools and platforms available.
- Introduction to Optimization
- Code Metrics - Benchmarking and Profiling
- Optimizing in C
- Improving Data Access
- Switching to Assembler
For available dates, pricing information or to make a reservation, please contact us.