There's always a Logic Solution!
Boards & Solutions
emtrion Baseboards for DIMM modules
Boundary Scan Testing
emtrion DIMM Modules
Ka-Ro DIMM 200
Ka-Ro Qseven - Warpcomm
Versatile Express Product Family
Flash Device Managers
Intel System Studio
Intel XDP3 JTAG Debugger
RTOS and OS
emtrion Developer kits Android
emtrion Developer Kits Linux
emtrion Developer kits Microsoft Windows Embedded
Ka-Ro Qseven - Warpcomm
Trace Port Analyzers
Traceability and Certification
UEFI BIOS & Bootloaders
PLS Development Tools
ARM Connected Community
Intel Intelligent Systems Alliance
Intel Software Products Reseller
Ask Us a Question
Atollic appointed by Freescale as a founding partner of new Kinetis featured IDE initiative
Jonkoping, Sweden April 2014
– Atollic® today announced that its award-winning IDE, Atollic TrueSTUDIO®, has been selected by Freescale as one of only 4 professional embedded development tools designated as a featured IDE for Kinetis MCUs.
Lattix 9.2 is now available
Lattix is pleased to announce the release of Lattix Architect and Lattix Analyst 9.2.
DS-5 Ultimate Edition Release
DS-5 Ultimate Edition will be available mid-April and is a superset of DS-5 Professional Edition, adding support for ARMv8 development and the new ARM Compiler 6.
MDK-ARM Version 4.74 Product Update
This maintenance release of MDK Version 4 contains several corrections and support for new devices from Atmel, Cypress, Freescale, NXP, Spansion, ST, and TI.
Atollic TrueSTUDIO v5.0 is released!
Atollic recommend you upgrade to the new version as it contains a number of improvements.Important new features in version 5.0.0:
Android™ Becomes More Accessible for Intel® Embedded System Developers With New Portal & Resources from Insyde™ Software
INTEL DEVELOPER FORUM - SHENZHEN, CHINA - APRIL 1, 2014
- Insyde Software, a leading provider of Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) BIOS and x86 Android software distributions today announced that it is offering embedded systems developers access to the latest Android Board Support Packages (BSPs) for embedded Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family M/D/I Customer Reference Boards.
eCall – SIM Card Readers from Yamaichi Electronics help save Lives
Munich, April 2014
– Yamaichi Electronics offers different SIM card readers for the "eCall" emergency call function.
SD Card Reader for Automotive Applications
Munich, April 2014
– Yamaichi Electronics has introduced the FPS009-2903-0, an SD card reader with features making it ideal for the automotive sector.
XJTAG opens up to the repair market with major new release
Cambridge, UK, 3 March 2014
— XJTAG has unleashed version 3.2 of its industry-leading boundary scan development system. This major new release extends the concept of boundary scan testing to allow engineers to test boards where they do not have access to a netlist.
ARM releases MDK for Infineon XMC1000
CAMBRIDGE, UK, FEB 25, 2014
– ARM® today announced that Infineon has licensed the Keil® Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK) Silicon Vendor Edition. Developers now get free access to professional software tools for the Infineon XMC1000 microcontroller series, further accelerating the transition from 8 and 16-bit architectures to 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processors.
Insyde® Software’s x86 Software Platform for Android™ Speeds Time-to-Market for Intel® Intelligent Systems Embedded Platforms
EMBEDDED WORLD – NUREMBURG - FEBRUARY 25, 2014
- Insyde Software, a leading provider of UEFI BIOS and x86 Android software distributions, today announced that its innovative x86 Android Software product family that has been provided to many of the world’s biggest PC companies is now available for companies producing products based on Intel Intelligent Systems Group’s hardware platforms. Insyde Software will be demonstrating this software for the latest Intel® Atom™ and Celeron™ embedded platforms at Embedded World 2014, February 25th-27th in Nuremberg, Germany.
LDRA Compliance Management System Details Steps for Realising ISO 26262 Standard Compliance
Embedded World, Nürnberg, Germany. 25 February 2014
―LDRA, the leading provider of safety-critical software verification tools and software best practices, releases the LDRA Compliance Management System (LCMS) to provide companies with the proper infrastructure enabling ISO 26262 compliance. LCMS for ISO 26262 walks customers through the fully compliant plans, document and transition checklists, standards and other lifecycle documents, and problem reports to help customers manage software planning, development, verification, and regulatory activities of ISO 26262 Part 6, Product Development: Software Level (ISO 26262-6). LCMS for ISO 26262-6 details a process that ensures software functional safety at dramatically reduced project costs.
Keil MDK-ARM Version 5.10 Product Update
The MDK-ARM Version 5.10 product update replaces components of your current Tool Set with the latest versions.
Datalight Expands Its Comprehensive Flash Memory Support to Include SPI NOR and Freescale i.MX6 Flash Memory Controller
Datalight Inc., leading developer of flash file systems known for simplifying support for complex flash memory technologies, today announced the latest version of its market-leading FlashFX Tera product with support for SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) NOR. FlashFX Tera provides support for a wide range of NOR, SLC and MLC NAND, and sophisticated NAND controller technologies. Now system designers have access to the flexibility, wear leveling and other patented Datalight technologies on SPI NOR flash.
New emBSP for DIMM-AM335X is available
The new emBSP for DIMM-AM335X contains a kernel fix for errors with the on board MMC. You will find the download link and additional information when you follow the link below.
Latest release of Atollic TrueSTUDIO helps embedded developers achieve highest levels of software quality
Jonkoping, Sweden, 17th June 2013 – Atollic® today announced the latest release of the Atollic TrueSTUDIO integrated development environment. Incorporating many new features, Atollic TrueSTUDIO v4.1 aims to even further assist embedded developers to write code of the highest quality. A significant feature added to TrueSTUDIO v4.1 includes the ability to record and display instruction trace data. Other features include the addition of automatic software unit testing within the optional TrueVERIFIER® add-module, and a test case debugger within the optional TrueANALYZER® add-on module.
© 2014 Logic Technology
Subscribe to newsletter
Print this page
Add to favorites
Legal info & Privacy Statement